Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Playing The Video Game That We Loved



I really cannot help my self to play video games for almost everyday! Welcome to Everyday What and we have good post again about playing games that we loved.

So, I think a lot of things and with so many of out of my range actually, I decided to pick something more interesting with it comes to hobbies.

Yes, one of my low picking hobby is to wright a post on my blogs. With what so ever I can think of. The only thing that is missing is to pick something that you really really like to do that almost every day, it consumes your energy but I always in energized.

I cannot really imagine how many times I did waist a lot of my time with just playing League of Legends. That's is right. Now that we all know about eSports is hitting in its current era, I've came up with the idea on how about if I started to make something new that really always catches my interest and to provide other kids for more excitements.

I've been giving away free LoL Skins and LoL Skinners. It is currently followed by 1,400 followers and Like up to 1,500 on my FB page. Kids do really love it and I really cannot afford that much.

So, what I've been focusing currently is to get a source where I can generate some money to gave more kids some of their wishes skins in League of Legends.

And finally, I get to know Ezreal Build. The website that talks all about one of the most popular champions of League of Legends, Ezreal. He is the most played champ in all time. He is build for kids specially in all fan of Megaman with its current skin Pulsefire Ezreal.

First I need to learn more about its secret abilities that makes him OP and all my research will be posted their in www.ezrealbuild.com. It is only dedicated to him and if I will going to have some good results playing this champ to reach high ranking in Ranked Games Solo/Duo, I will make another one to get the very best to rank more higher in high tier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the words you say..

As yours always Everyday What

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails