Sunday, December 20, 2015

I Watch Pinoy Tv Shows With No Anoying Pop ups

Have every been watching your favorite Tv shows online. Well, my experienced in looking for some websites that you can watch them available through online is really ridiculous of this crazy pop ups every time that I click on some sites where you can watch for free. What I did is to look for other Pinoy tv site that can be more reliable, well designed and a very user friendly experience than the current site I always visit.

For so long already and there's nothing more good enough than the Pinoy Tv site I always go to watch my favorite teleserye in the Pinoy Tambayan. Like I did before, well nothing much if you keep on looking. Can it be possible for the video in wherever it is been hosted in dailymotion, videomega etc.. when it be clicked there will be no pop ups. Well I guess it is not since it is how they do earn some profit for it.

Well somehow, Pinoy Teleserye so far is the one most best among them. It is where I watch and it is somehow as simple, in fact as basic and responsive design where it can be feet into my iPhone.

Most people already uses the same way in watching movies or tv series online by there phones. So, this is one of the most important thing that is needed for a website nowadays. And I think most bloggers do aware on that one so far. If your design is same as a responsive that can feet to any other devices, for sure it will be more convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the words you say..

As yours always Everyday What

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails