Monday, July 5, 2010

Difference Between Movies And Cartoons

First in the line, have you ever watch the best movie that you really wanted to be? I mean if you were watching all time and day or every time that there where a best movie that you want to watch. I am not that type of a person. I just watch movie sometimes, like if the movie is really cool for me to watch. When I was still in young age, I always loved to watch cartoons. Action, funny, and fantastic way of cartoons was really different for the movie.

Now, what might be the difference of the two? According to (Wordnetweb.Princeton.Edu) the movie “a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement; "they went to a movie every Saturday night"; "the film was shot on location" this is what the definition of the movie is. Cartoon - A humorous drawing, often with a caption, or a strip of such drawings; A drawing satirising current public figures; An artist's preliminary sketch; An animated piece of film which is often but not exclusively humourous; A diagram in a scientific concept; To draw a cartoon. The word cartoon has various meanings, based on several very different forms of visual art and illustration. The artists who draw cartoons are known as cartoonists. Cartoons, also known as Cartoons DK are a technobilly/glam pop band from Denmark, best known for their 1998 Eurodance cover of the 1958 novelty song, "Witch Doctor" by Ross Bagdasarian, as well as for their outlandish plastic costumes and wigs used in live performances as caricatures of 1950s ...(en.wikipedia.org) This is the difference between the two.

Now, why that is the cartoon is lose in here with this topic. Cartoons were the first thing what I saw in the television when I am still a child. And that is why I am a good drawer of cartoons because ever sense I watch I also draw. Cartoons and movies are same thing that we can watch in the television so what is that might be the difference. I know that you all ready know it, even that a little child can answer this stupid question. This is a little for me, cartoons are made for drawings by the use of imagination of the person, but in the movie persons were the one who play and act. This is just the simple why for me to known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the words you say..

As yours always Everyday What

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails