Friday, July 2, 2010

Why My Domain Name Were This

The Everyday What has a domain name of http://me-everyday-watch.blogspot.com/, so why is that? First we already know what is "http://" right or simply "hypertext transfer protocol". The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an Application Layer protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypermedia information systems. HTTP is a request-response protocol standard for client-server computing. In HTTP, a web browser, for example, acts as a client, while an application running on a computer hosting the web site acts as a server.

And move to the next the "me" I place this in my domain name because of the this blog were talking about me or I myself. This is what I am right now, who am I right now, what do I do, how do I do, how is everyone around me, ect.. in short this is me.

The "everyday" as I said it is all about what is in me in everyday for me or what is everyday in me. And the next one is the "watch" two things this maybe you think a Watch that we use to know the time, but this is about the movies that I watch, because I use to watch movies everyday, that is why I also include a "watch" in my domain name.

Nothing more I guess, because of that we already know what is the rest "blogspot.com" this is the domain name that the Blogger.Com. provide for you if you have already a blog for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the words you say..

As yours always Everyday What

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails