Friday, July 9, 2010

The Karate Kid 2010 Movie

The days when I have still in my young age we are weak, so weak because of fresh body that we have. We are just ordinary people, but there were some people who are special, but it is not just them, but also in you. Each person’s has different abilities. When I was still a little boy, I have a hand and mind of harmful with others. Yes, that was not good for a child. I really don’t know how is my behavior because I still not in the age of knowing or noticing. I harm my play mates, like if they get my toy in my hand what I do is to give a piece of me. My mother told me that was me when I am still a little boy. But now, I am not that little boy anymore. As you can see, people are always changing. It depend if what is it that you want for your life. This is what I think when I was watching the Karate Kid 2010.


The Karate Kid, known as The Kung Fu Kid in China. The new Karate Kid was Directed by Harald Zwart, and produced by Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, the remake stars Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan. Sure the movie is great because for me that in me a big fan of Jackie Chan. I really wish to learn kung fu the real one to. Wait; let’s get back to the movie. Principal photography for the film took place in Beijing, China filming began around July 2009 and ended on October 16, 2009. The movie was released theatrically in the United States on June 11, 2010 and Singapore a day earlier on June 10, 2010.

I am very late to watch this movie. I am now watching this is the internet, and I really like it, because this is the type of a movie that I am looking for. But I notice that there was a kissing seen in the movie with two kids. They allow that! And I really like the way that Chan teach.

The plot concerns a 12-year-old boy from Detroit who moves to China with his mother and incurs the wrath of the neighborhood bully. He makes an unlikely ally in the form of his aging maintenance man, Mr. Han, a Kung Fu master who teaches him the secrets to self-defense.

For me it is a good and educated movie. I really wish to know Kung Fu so that I can defend my self with people who wanted to have me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the words you say..

As yours always Everyday What

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails