Tuesday, July 6, 2010

What's Next?

Days already past and time are always waist and I still have no idea for what am I suppose to do for my blog of mine. All that comes up to my mind is that just post whatever it be. I know that there were a lot of things that I can post of, but I really don’t understand yet if what do I really going to post for. But now I and my co office here that taking his OJT here and we are now enjoying watching the new movie The Last Airbender. I don’t have an idea for this movie even this is so popular. The most of this movie why it is so popular, because this movie came from the known cartoon the Avatar: The Last Airbender and we are not watching online. Yes, we have an internet here in the office that is why we don’t need to watch in the television. But some people said that the move of The Last Airbender was different than its cartoon the Avatar: The Last Airbender. Because there was a die hard fan, they really knew the cartoon so well. And they really said that they not satisfied for the movie. The first one is the first book the Book One: Water

Before then it was one hundred years before the start of the series, a 12-year-old airbender named Aang know that he is the new Avatar, he was the only person in his generation capable of manipulating all four elements to his will and the one tasked with maintaining peace between the Four Nations of the world. This is what I just have when we watch the movie. The boy Aang is we know that very stupid I guess, that's it why the boy Aang runaway from there tribe. Fearful of the heavy responsibilities of being the Avatar, coupled with the coming separation from his beloved mentor Monk Gyatso , Aang flees from home on his animal guide, a flying bison called Appa. Caught by a fierce storm, they crash into the ocean, and Aang's protective Avatar State freezes them in a state of suspended animation inside an iceberg. Right after his disappearance, Fire Lord Sozin, realizing that according to the Avatar cycle the next Avatar will come from the Air Nomads, launches a genocidal campaign against the Air Nomads. This way he can ensure that the next Avatar will not try to foil his plots for world domination as the last one of his kind.

This is just a short part of the movie when we are watching it online. My friends now, were focusing to watch the movie, right now at this time. How, we have a two personal computer here, I use one to post for my blog, and the other one were time out first and watch just for now just for this time, and that is reason that I have a idea to post for this day. If you also wanted to whats this movie, just visit at JetzEntertainment.Com where you can also watch it for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate the words you say..

As yours always Everyday What

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails